Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.aukemaassociates.com.
Aukemaassociates.com third-party plug-ins collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Aukemaassociates.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Aukemaassociates.com site may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Aukemaassociates.com uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information and project details for estimates. Contact information from the Contact Us and Website Request for an Estimate form is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Aukemaassociates.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Aukemaassociates.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- Aukemaassociates.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Aukemaassociates.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy statement revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on January 18, 2023. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
Responsibility for external sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site, we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
What rights you have over your data
If you have filled out a form on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.